We cannot believe it is already November. It seems like it was just yesterday that we were all returning from our events this summer–crazy how time flies. To get in the “Thanksgiving Spirit,” all of us FLIRTies threw some ideas around about what we’re most thankful for. While the list we created was too long to publish, we thought we would highlight some of our favorites:
We are thankful for:
- Our amazing clients and the great relationships we have built throughout the years.
- Our partners and vendors, who we collaborate with to produce our many events, campaigns and experiences.
- The charities that we support: After School Matters, Imerman Angels, Wounded Warrior Project and Clearbrook, their work inspires us every day.
- The opportunity to travel across the country to the many great locations that our events have been hosted like Las Vegas, Seattle, Orlando, Boston, New York, San Antonio, and many others.
- Paid holidays!
- Creative Inspiration Lunches to keep those creative juices flowing.
- Our beautiful view of Millennium Park.
- Our favorite foods: SugarBliss cupcakes, Pastoral cheese & wine, Mezza curly fries, Hannah’s Bretzel pretzel buns, Simply Fresh fro-yo, Diet Coke….we could go on for hours!
- The family-friendly environment here at FLIRT where we are free to be who we are creatively – whether it be Halloween contests, the pranks we play on each other or random bursts of singing.
These are some things that make coming to work more than enjoyable for us FLIRTies. Our conversation this morning inspired us to write a blog post about it – what better way to kickstart the week than to remember what we’re grateful for and how it’s contributed to our company’s success? Try it this week and let us know where we can read your post! We are always interested in different company cultures, traditions and stories.
From the FLIRT family, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!