Global Consumer Products Company
Global Marketing Training
Interactive training and engagement activities empowered attendees to be accountable and lead in their local markets
Challenge and Goals
Roll out a new Marketing System encompassing multiple categories and products to five global regions.
Design consistent and easy to execute brand experiences for multi-cultural audiences in different cities and environments.
Create opportunities that empower attendees to own, customize, shape and lead the new marketing plan in their region.
- Pre-event engagement campaign captured the voice of the attendee.
- Custom branded extensions (t-shirts, name tags, banners, posters, graphics) were provided to each location to motivate and encourage a shared global commitment
- Targeted video modules featuring music and animated graphics brought the brand to life in a universal language.
- Interactive training and engagement activities empowered attendees to be accountable and lead in their local markets
- Post-event communications designed to foster networking and teamwork
“The BOS Extreme World Tour”
Featured pre-event, post-event and onsite meeting elements that were bold, brilliant and inspirational. The three day training and networking program was presented to audiences in 8 global cities; training an estimated 800 global brand marketers and sales professionals.
Met the goal of going “Glocal” by preparing and energizing marketing leaders to implement the global plan in their local region.
Are we a good fit?
Let’s find out.